To import groups and group members, you must complete a template. This article will guide you through downloading the template, filling out the template, and then, importing groups and group members using the template.
Importing groups into your account
Download a blank group template
- Click Groups & Schedules and Click Bulk Add.
- Select Group from the drop-down menu.
- Download a blank template to enter in the group information.
- Open the downloaded template. Enter Group Names in the Group Template. Optionally, you may enter additional information under the rest of the columns.
Example: A Completed Group Template File
Add the groups from your completed template
- Click on Groups & Schedules in the menu-bar.
- Click Bulk Add. Then click Groups.
- Next to Select File to Upload, upload the completed group template file. Click Next.
- View the Group Import results.
Importing Group Members
Download a Blank Group Members Template
- Click Groups & Schedules in the menu bar and Click Bulk Add.
- Select Group Members from the drop-down menu.
- Click Download Blank Template to enter the group member information you would like to add your account
- Open the downloaded template. Enter Group Names, Member Names, Group Member Types, PrimSecUser, Manager, and Sequence ID in the Group Member Template.
GroupName = GroupName
MemberName = UserName
GroupMemberType = (1 – User, 2 – Group)
PriSecUser = (1 – Primary, 2 – Secondary)
SequenceID = Starting at 1
Completed Group Member Template File
Import Group Members
- Click Groups & Schedules in the menu bar.
- Click Bulk Add. Then click Groups Members.
- Next to Select File to Upload, upload the completed group member template file. Click Next.
- View Import Results