Go to Microsoft Azure manage portal, on the left menu, click “Azure Active Directory”, click on "Enterprise applications" and then click “New application” button.
2. Search "AlertOps" from the gallery and click on the AlertOps Application, then Name it and click Add
3. Click on the Single sign-on, and then SAML
4. Click Edit icon on "Basic SAML Configuration" and enter Identifier(https://*.alertops.com) and Reply URL(https://*.alertops.com/login.aspx) based on your AlertOps client URL. Then Download certificate "Certificate(Base64)" and save it. Which will be later used in AlertOps SSO settings.
5. Click on the Users and groups tab and click Add user and then select and assign users.
6. Go to AlertOps Account Settings page. Click on SSO tab. Check “Use Single Sign On (SSO)” checkbox.
For SSO Provider, select "Other" .
For Issue URL, use the Identifier you used in Step 4.
For other SSO values, click on "Endpoints" of App registrations.
For SAML endpoint URL, copy the SAML-P SIGN-ON ENDPOINT
For SLO endpoint URL, Copy SAML-P SIGN-OUT ENDPOINT
For SAML Signature Algorithm select "SHA256"
For X.509 Certificate, Copy and paste the certificate you downloaded in step 4
Click Save and the Single Sign-On(SSO) looks like