In AlertOps, there are three time zones: Account Time Zone, User Time Zone, and Schedule Time Zone.
Account Time Zone: This time zone is selected when you create your AlertOps account. You may see the account time zone from the Accounts page, under the Summary tab. Contact AlertOps Support to change the account time zone.
User Time Zone: This time zone can selected by each AlertOps user. At any time, users can update their user time zone through the My Profile page. If a user time zone is not selected, the account time zone will be used as the default time zone.
Schedule Time Zone: This time zone is selected with creating any on-call schedule. Group Admins, App Admins, Admins, and the Owner users may change the schedule time zone of a specific schedule by editing and updating it on the Schedule Details page.
Setting the User Time Zone
- Click My Profile in the top right corner of the application.
- Next to Time Zone, select the desired time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update.
Setting the Schedule Time Zone
- Click Groups & Schedules in the menu-bar.
- Select the desired group.
- Select the desired schedule.
- Next to Schedule Time Zone, select the desired time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.