Stakeholder users are available in the AlertOps Enterprise plan. Contact AlertOps Support at email@example.com to enable the Stakeholder User add-on.
Stakeholder users can be automatically notified of alerts based on notification settings. However, they are unable to respond to alerts. Stakeholder users may include C-Level executives, investors, customers, or anyone else who may be impacted by important alerts.
Create a Stakeholder User
- In the menu bar, click on Users.
- Click on Add User in the top right corner.
- Enter a Login User Name and Official Email for the user. Then, enter the First Name and Last Name.
- Select the Stakeholder Type. The Role will automatically change to Stakeholder.
- Optionally, select a group to add the user into. You may also create a new group in this field.
- Click Add.