- From the main menu, click on Integrations and then select Inbound Integrations from the sub menu.
- Select CHAT tab
- Select the 'ADD CHAT INTEGRATION' button.
- You should now be on the API Integration Detail page. Select Microsoft Teams from the pre-built Integration Templates.
- Enter a name for the integration. Select an escalation rule to determine the integration's escalation policy. And, enter the names of recipient group(s) and recipient user(s). Click 'SAVE.'
Next, add Microsoft Teams to the Group Contact Notifications section of your Escalation Rule.
After completing the integration setup, alerts sent to this group will appear in the Teams chat window.
Microsoft Teams Configuration
- Download the AlertOps' Microsoft Teams application zip file. Contact email@example.com to get the file.
- Select the Apps tab
- At the bottom of the page, click Upload a Custom App
- Open the AlertOps' Microsoft Teams zip file. The app should now be installed.
- Click Teams in the menu bar.
- Right click the team channel you want to add AlertOps to and click ... and then Connectors.
- Find AlertOps. Click Configure
- Enter your subdomain and click Visit Site to Install
- Login to your site and choose a group to connect Microsoft Teams.
- Click Connect to Office 365 and the integration will be complete.
After completing the integration setup, alerts sent to this group will appear in your Microsoft Teams channel.
- Configure the AlertOps bot in Microsoft Teams. First, go to your Microsoft Teams integration in AlertOps. Click Copy API Token.
- Enter @AlertOps setup [API Token] into the Microsoft Teams channel.
- Receive a message from AlertOps: "Setup completed"
- Create New Alert: @AlertOps open [subject]
- Close Alert: @AlertOps close [AlertID] resolution
- Acknowledge Alert: @AlertOps ack [AlertID]
- Assign Alert: @AlertOps assign [AlertID]
- Update Alert: @AlertOps reply [AlertID] [message]
- Escalate Alert: @AlertOps escalate [AlertID]
Note: AlertOps First Name and Last Name must match Microsoft Teams First Name and Last Name for commands to work.