Mobile App Push Notification Alerts
To respond to mobile push notifications, you must view the open alerts in the AlertOps app.
- Acknowledge – When you click on an alert to view it your acknowledgement will be recorded.
- Take Assignment – Click Assign To Me to take assignment of the alert.
- Close the Alert – Click Close the alert to close it. Enter the resolution text in the popup.
- Reply to the Alert – You can reply to the alert. Replies will be delivered to other users in email or the mobile app.
- Add others to the Alert – You can add others to the alert. Any User or Group which you add to the alert will be notified using the same notification rule of the original message. Select the Users or Groups that you want to add and click Send.
- Recieving Alert Updates – You will receive all alert updates in the alert message, including user replies and Workflow Messages.
Other Mobile App Functionality
You can send alerts using your mobile device. This requires the Send Alert user permission.
First, select the Message Rule to be used.
Next, either select the Topic.
Optionally, you can enter the Topic manually by clicking on the work Topic and entering the text in the box to the right of the Topic label.
Next, add recipients (if you are using a Topic that has recipients assigned to it then this step is not necessary). You can add either Users or Groups.
Select the Users you wish to send to and click Add.
Or, select the Groups you wish to send to and click Add.
Next, enter the Message text and click Send.
You can view your schedules and your group’s schedules by clicking schedules on the main menu.
Day: View the current day schedule
Week: View the current week schedule
Group: Click the group icon to view the Group Schedules.