AlertOps uses a role-based security model with 6 built-in roles. Users will only have access to those entitlements within their assigned role. You may customize and edit non-system roles' entitlements.
The Owner role gives access to all entitlements in AlertOps. The person who initially signs up for AlertOps will have the owner role. You may contact AlertOps at email@example.com to change the owner.
The App Admin role grants access to all entitlements except for billing.
The Basic role grants users access to the following entitlements:
- view Groups of which they are a member
- view Messages to Groups of which they are a member
- update their own User Profile
- view their own user profile, and view user profiles of other members of their group(s)
The Group Admin role grants users access to the following entitlements:
- create new Groups, View Messages for Groups of which they are members
- View their own messages
- View all Reports
- Add users to groups of which the Manager is a member
- Update users in groups of which the manager is a member
- view users in groups of which the Manager is a member
- update their own user profile
- view their own user profile
The Integrations Admin role grants users access to the following entitlements:
- View all Groups.
- Configure Inbound Integrations.
- Configure Outbound Integrations.
- Send Messages to everyone in their Groups.
- View Messages for their groups.
- View their own messages.
- Update their own user profile.
- View their own user profile.
The Send Message role grants users access to the following entitlements:
- Send Messages
- View Messages to Groups of which the User is a member.
- View Messages of which the User is either a recipient or a sender.
- Hover over Settings in the menu-bar, and click Roles.
- Select the role you wish to edit.
- Check or uncheck the desired entitlements. You may click the plus button expand Entitlements.
- Click Update in the top, right-hand corner.